Sunday, 6 November 2016

Sweet Home Stampin' Up! Class

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

Recently I have held two Step It Up Classes where we made houses using the delightful Stampin' Up! bundle "Sweet Home".  The first class was so popular I was asked to run it again!  Everyone has thoroughly enjoyed making them.  Keep an eye out for my class dates in the New Year as I will run the class again.

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

You can buy the stamps and dies separately - but really why would you when you can save 10% with the bundle and you can do so much with them!  Check out my online store or ask me to place an order for you.  I made the gingerbread house at the top of this post - but you really can make anytime of house you like - Christmas, Halloween / haunted, pretty, beach, funky ... etc.

Here are some pics of the houses the ladies made at my first class.  Aren't they fabulous!

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

Sweet Home Stampin' Up!

With these houses we made them so that one side of the roof could be opened and treats placed inside.

I'm hoping to make a few Christmas ones and have them as place markers for Christmas dinner (with after dinner mints tucked inside).

Coming up on Saturday 26th November I will be having an Easy Stamp A Stack Class so that we can make a whole heap of Christmas cards fast! I will post details of this class up tomorrow on the blog.  Please let me know if you would like to join my email newsletter list to stay up to date with classes and Stampin' Up! goings on each month - email me at lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com

I hope you all have a great week.

Happy crafting and hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #SweetHome #BigShot #StepItUp #Class #Christmas #Halloween #Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment