Monday, 7 November 2016

Easy Stamp A Stack Christmas Class

Stampin' Up Christmas Stamp A Stack

Wow we really are on the downhill run to Christmas - only 48 days or 7 weeks to go!  I usually end up getting into quite a rush at the end so this year I am trying REALLY hard to get organised early.  I am hoping to knock over the Christmas present shopping and get my Christmas cards made and sent with plenty of time to spare (well that's the dream so let's hope it turns into reality!).

In late November I am running an Easy Stamp A Stack Class just so we can make a whole heap of Christmas cards FAST!!  So contact me quickly if you would like to join in the fun!

Class Date:  Saturday 26th November 2016

Class Time: 1.30pm-4pm

Where: My home in Cameron Park, NSW (RSVP for address).

Cost: $25 for 10 cards - includes all materials and envelopes (2 each of 5 designs).

Please RSVP for this class by Monday 21st November. Contact me via email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com or mobile 0479 196 781 (text message preferred).

I hope to see you at the class!

Happy crafting!

Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #EasyCardsAndCraft #Class #Christmas #StampAStack

No comments:

Post a Comment