Saturday, 20 August 2016

You are loved a lot

#StampinUp #PetalBurst #BigShot #WatercolorWings #GratefulBunch

Last Saturday at my Easy Cards and Craft Class this was one of the cards that we created.  It was a fun class creating beautiful backgrounds with an embossing folder.

This embossing folder is in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2016-2017 and is called Petal Burst (product code 141493).  It is available for purchase in my online store.

I love the colours and what the embossing folder does - so pretty.

Just a reminder that I have my Step It Up Class running next Saturday 28th August at 2pm (my home in Cameron Park).  Please RSVP by Thursday if you would like to attend.

Hope you are having a happy weekend,

Hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #embossing #BigShot #PetalBurst #WatercolorWings #GratefulBunch #colouring #technique #embossingfolders #EasyCardsandCraftClass

No comments:

Post a Comment