Saturday, 6 August 2016

Sunshine Hearts Card


I send out an eNewsletter to my subscribers each month and include free project instructions to a card or papercraft project that I have designed.  This month I created a card using the gorgeous Sunshine Wishes thinlits and featured the Watermelon Wonder card and instructions in my newsletter.  If you would like to receive my monthly e-newsletter just send me a quick email and I will add you to the list.
Here's the Watermelon Wonder card that I featured in my newsletter. The washi tape I have used is from the Affectionately Yours washi tape set.

The Night of Navy card was lovely to make too.  I reversed where the hearts and congrats were placed.  Here I've used washi tape from the Floral Boutique set. Washi tape is just so useful and CHEAP!!!  Love what is possible with it!

Well, I'd love to know your thoughts on these cards.  Hope you are having an amazing weekend.

Happy crafting and hugs,

Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #WashiTape #SunshineWishes #hearts #AffectionatelyYours #FloralBoutique

No comments:

Post a Comment