Sunday, 14 August 2016

Happy Birthday Tim


Many happy returns to my brother-in-law Tim who has been celebrating his birthday today.  I have made this card featuring some now retired designer series paper called "Going Places" that was from this year's Occasions Catalogue.  The paper reminded me of Tim's major artwork from his Higher School Certificate (many years ago now - mmm I may get in trouble for saying that ...).

I've stamped out the sentiment and stars with the new Labeler Alphabet stamp set (p.156 of the Annual Catalogue 2016-2017).  Loooovvvveee this set!!
Colours on this card include Real Red, Very Vanilla, Whisper White and Basic Black.

Well, I hope you've all had a great Sunday.  Thanks for checking out my blog.

Happy crafting,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #LabelerAlphabet #malecard

No comments:

Post a Comment