Sunday, 31 July 2016

Thanks With Stampin' Up!'s Floral Phrases


Wow!  The week has gone by super fast!  I had intended to post up this card earlier.  This is the other card we did at my class last weekend.  If you would like to check out the other card click here.

In the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2016-2017, the Floral Phrases set was the set I just had to get straight away (I know, who am I kidding, along with half the catalogue...).  But really - pages 76-77 were my favourite featuring this stamp set, dies, papers and Night of Navy ...

It is just so easy to create something spectacular with any of the products on those pages.  For this card the die set is the hero product - in a very simple but elegant card.

Hope you have had an amazing weekend!

Lots of hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #FloralPhrases #FloralThinlits #NightOfNavy #StepItUpClass

No comments:

Post a Comment