Saturday, 23 July 2016

Sunshine Love Wishes


Another great class today with lovely ladies joining me for the Step It Up Class.  Today we did a lot with the Big Shot and played with some beautiful embossing folders and dies.

For today's class I wanted to show that you can use a dry embossed image in a different way by colouring the raised areas with Stampin' Write Markers.  I love the new 2016-2018 In Colors so have used four of the 2016-2016 Marker Collection here on an embossed image created with one of the "Floral Affection" folders.  I've also used Garden Green from the Regals Marker Set for the leaves.

I've also used details from the "Sunshine Wishes" Thinlits set.  This set just makes me feel so happy - just like stamping and papercrafts.

Well I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful Saturday.
Love and hugs,

Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #BigShot #StampinWriteMarkers #FloralAffection #SunshineWishes #Embossing #PrecisionPlate #Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment