Sunday, 10 July 2016

Embossed Wondrous Wreath Card


Yesterday I held my Easy Cards & Craft Class and the focus was learning how to use Two/Three Step Stamping Sets and practising heat embossing.

For this card the stamp set used is Wondrous Wreath.  I have used this set so much - lots of fun ways to use it and great value for money.  Here's some of my previous posts with examples of this set:

Wondrous Wreath - CASEing the Holiday Catty

Wondrous Wreath Fun!

Wonderful Christmas


For this card the stamp with a smaller number of leaves was stamped over the top of the main wreath image and heat set with gold embossing powder.  I really love the colour combo with Very Vanilla Cardstock, Crumb Cake Ink Pad, Gold Embossing and popped with the new In-Color Sweet Sugarplum - used for the ruched ribbon, stamped sentiment and the cardstock to highlight the wreath panel.



I also wanted to show the class one of my favourite things - the VersaMark stamp pad.  It is a great item to start out with when getting into cardmaking and scrapbooking as you can use it in a lot of different ways.  It also has a refill available - I like to make sure the pad is really juicy for lovely clear embossed images - it really helps the powder to stick better prior to heating.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing this project.

Happy crafting and hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #WondrousWreath #HeatEmbossing #TwoStepStamping #EasyCardsAndCraftClass #VersaMark #Christmas #SweetSugarplum

No comments:

Post a Comment