Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Weekly deals - 13th April (This is the last week)


This is the last week for Weekly Deals and the deals this week are rather awesome!!  From April 20th, Weekly Deals will be disappearing to be replaced with a different promotion called Special Offers.  There will be lots of great products with discounts available.  I will let you know when Special Offers start.  Keep an eye on my Blog or Facebook page for updates too.

Shop: www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/
Blog: inkydinkyduck.blogspot.com.au
Like me on Facebook: The Inkydinkyduck


The deals below begin Wednesday 13th April - ends Tuesday 19th April 11.50pm
Contact me if you would like to grab any of these deals or shop online in my store.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #WeeklyDeals

No comments:

Post a Comment