Sunday, 24 April 2016

Emboss Resist Technique With A Twist - Step It Up Class Yesterday


(Emboss Resist Dahlia Card - Definitely Dahlia and Happy Birthday Everyone stamp sets)


(Emboss Resist Swallowtail Card - Swallowtail, Summer Silhouettes, Balloon Celebration stamps, and Washi Label Punch)


(Emboss Resist A World Of Thanks Card - A World Of Thanks and Grateful Bunch stamps, Blossom Bunch Punch)

Well here are the sample cards that I created for my Step It Up Class that I held yesterday.  The ladies had a wonderful time exploring the Emboss Resist Technique - and I think they found it quite addictive!!

I really love the subtle colours and simple layouts for these cards - and it is so easy to customise the colours.

You can see more about this technique in my previous blog post where I have submitted a card to the Stamp Ink Paper challenge site.

Hope to see lots of crafters at my next classes in May (dates will be posted soon).  I love all of your creativity and your willingness to try new techniques.

Hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #EmbossResist #Class #StepItUp

No comments:

Post a Comment