Thursday, 7 April 2016

April Classes

Class 1: Easy Cards & Craft Class
I've had some new crafters say that they would love a class where they can learn the basics.  Basic stamping, heat embossing, colouring, etc.  So in this class we will focus on making simple gorgeous cards or craft that help new crafters learn these techniques.  The other idea is to show crafters that you don't need a mountain of craft supplies to make beautiful cards and craft.  I want this class to be relaxing and fun for all!
Class Date: Saturday 16th April 2016
Time: 2.00pm-4.00pm
Where: My home in Cameron Park, NSW (contact me for address)
Cost: $15 for 2 projects - includes all materials


RSVP: Please RSVP for this class by Thursday 14th April. Contact me via email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com or mobile: 0479 196 781.

*********************************************

Class 2: Step It Up
This will basically be the type of class I have been running already.  Using different techniques (and combining techniques), products and variety of styles to create beautiful projects. 

Class Date: Saturday 23rd April 2016
Time: 2.00-4.00pm
Where: My home in Cameron Park, NSW (contact me for address)
Cost: $15 for 2 projects - includes all materials

RSVP: RSVP for this class by Thursday 21st April 2016.  Contact me via email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com or mobile: 0479 196 781.



**********************************************
Feedback?
Please please give me your feedback. I really do appreciate it as I want to make the classes enjoyable and a great experience for you.  Email me: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com, phone (0479 196 781) or in person.
Ideas for feedback include:
Class Times: Would you like different times (evening/day)?
Project Ideas: Is there a technique or style you have been wanting to try?
Anything you would like changed?

What do you love about the classes?

Hugs,
Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #Classes

No comments:

Post a Comment