Friday, 19 February 2016

Happy 40th Megan!

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Today I'm sharing with you the card I made for my friend Megan - (we've been friends since we were both 11 years old!) - love you beautiful friend!
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I have made an easel card - I think they are perfect for special occasions.  I had a lot of fun using new products from the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions 2016 catalogues - as well as some old favourites (the trusty Circles Collection and Floral Frames Collection Framelits).  I am showcasing this card on SUO Challenges - where the challenge is to show something made with Sale-A-Bration 2016 products. Check out the challenge at: SUOC Challenge #142 – Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Bration 2016  The Sale-A-Bration 2016 product I have used here is the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper.  I just love the designs and the colours in this paper set - and the paper really was the base piece of the card.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Check out below the feature products I have used to create this card. All products on this card are Stampin' Up!  Please contact me if you have any questions.  
Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration Catalogue)
Grateful Bunch Stamp Set & coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch
Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit
Number of Years Stamp Set & Coordinating Framelits
Colours: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive, Watermelon Wonder

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #SaleABration #2016 #WildflowerFieldsDesignerSeriesPaper #NumberOfYears #LoveBlossomEmbellishmentKit #GratefulBunch #BlossomBunchPunch #SUOChallenges



4 comments:

  1. Lovely personalized card for a special person! Great use of all the Grateful Flowers, too, with a shaped card! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty are all those flowers, Your friend is very lucky indeed to receive this card!! So glad you joined the fun at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! A floral explosion of loveliness!! Thanks for playing along in our SUO challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god! This card is incredible and I loved how you have personalized it. My son’s 12th birthday is about to come and want to host a party for him at one of venues in Chicago. They are doing all party décor with custom theme.

    ReplyDelete