Friday, 15 January 2016

Stampin' Up! Picture Perfect Hummingbird

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I've been dying to play with the new Picture Perfect stamp set from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue. I really love the layering stamps that this stamp set has.  Here I have used the hummingbird stamps - four separate stamps that you use to create a beautifully coloured image.  I have gone for an ombre look with graduated tones of blue, aqua, green colours (check out the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and Create With Connie and Mary Challenge I'm playing along with below). The stamps are labelled 1, 2, 3, 4 so that you know the order in which to stamp them - simply overlaying the previously stamped image.

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I've also had my first play with the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies.  So so pretty and I am loving the 3D aspect where they pop off the page!  I have also used the coordinating Botanical Gardens Jewels - they are divine.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my card.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  The ingredients for this card are listed below:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Today's challenges I am playing along with are from Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the Create With Connie and Mary Challenge.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says: Ombre.  What is ombre? The definition of ombre is the French word for color that is shaded or graduated in tone.
Create With Connie and Mary Challenge is a layout challenge this week.  I have flipped the layout to portrait for my card.
CCMC389
Please click on the links and check out the fabulous cards and ideas over at Simon Says Stamp and Create With Connie and Mary.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #PicturePerfect #BotanicalBuilderFramelits #ombre #SimonSaysStamp # #ssswchallenge #CreateWithConnie&Mary #CCMC389

13 comments:

  1. Nice job with the sketch! I love the 2 layers of the leaf border for one thing and the soft colors of the stamped hummingbird with the bold color of the die cut flower is a nice combination. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you flipped the sketch on its side....very clever! The hummingbird looks cool in blue too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

      Delete
  3. Very nice combination of new products to create this pretty aqua card. I like that you flipped the sketch. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING! I love the colours, the vellum, the hummingbird, the wooden element, the flowers...just everything! Perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen. Hugs, Lisa

      Delete
  6. What a lovely mix of shades of aqua blue to create your card - so serene! I love the layers and textures too. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the two stages of vines and how you have used blues throughout! Very eyecatching! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the ombre look you have created. I'm a fan of the new Botanical Framelits too! :) Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love all the different elements.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just LOVE the why you turned the sketch on it's side and a great use of the Botanical framelits and layering them! Thanks for joining us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty..love the monochromatic color scheme and embellishments! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete