Sunday, 6 December 2015

Christmas Class Fun - Stamping And Decorating Candles

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Yesterday afternoon I held my Christmas Stamping Class.  We had a lovely afternoon stamping and decorating a candle and making Christmas tags.  Lots of laughs and fun! I had planned for the ladies to do the dove candle but they liked my Christmas tree candle that I had out on display so we did that instead.  I loved how everyone changed the design up and created their own versions - one of my favourite things about stamping!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

After class my girls Caitlin and Lottie asked if they could do a candle each.  They made them for their school teachers - a special Christmas gift.  They loved it and did such a great job!
Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #DoveOfPeace #FestivalOfTrees #Christmas #Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment