Sunday, 8 November 2015

Snowflake Christmas - Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #21 CAS Christmas

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/11/sip-challenge-21-cas-christmas/

Well I've had a crazy weeks with being sick, busy at work and then trying to keep up with everything else - so craft has been hard to get to.  So last night I had a chance to get the crafting mojo happening and made three cards - yay!!!
SIP Challenge 20 - CAS Christmas
This week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #21 was to create a clean and simple Christmas card.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I've kept the layout very simple and have used some of my favourite colours - Hello Honey, Real Red and Basic Black. I love the contrast of the wooden snowflakes on the layout.  Below are the ingredients that I have used for this card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I hope you have enjoyed this card. I will be sending out my monthly email newsletter tonight. If you would like to be included in the mailing list send me a email to lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com - I have news about my classes, information about Stampin' Up! products and tips, and a free project.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #VersatileChristmas #SnowflakeElements #SIPChallenge #StampInkPaper #Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, your colour combination for this snowflake card is an unexpected surprise. This is really eye catching. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm just loving on your bright bold colors. I love different the most and your's is brightly stunning! Thank you for joining us this week at the Stamp Ink Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete