Sunday, 22 November 2015

Love - Forever and Always

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
This month has been busy busy busy - but a lot of fun and very special.  Yesterday I celebrated my 40th birthday and was spoiled by my husband, family and friends.  I am so very very lucky and appreciative of all of these wonderful people in my life.

Last week we celebrated the marriage of a special couple - Erin and Darren.  It was a beautiful wedding and it was so wonderful to share this special occasion with them.  This is the card that I made for them.  It is a retro card in a way - I have used mostly retired Stampin' Up! products.  I have used the rose die-cut stencil from the Occasions Catalogue (Jan-Jun 2015) to sponge colour onto white cardstock.  I've also used the retired stamp set "Loving Thoughts" with the Forever & Always sentiment - and the retired embossing folder "Fancy Fan".  The crocheted flower on the bottom right corner was saved from a pretty wrapped soap - too pretty to throw away!
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

There are also some new products used on this card too - check below:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I hope you enjoyed seeing this card and have inspired you to use some of your older stamps and crafting materials with new acquisitions!

Happy crafting and hugs.

Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #Wedding #Love #Forever&Always #Doilies #WinterWonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment