Monday, 9 November 2015

Lighthearted Thank You

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-thanksthanksgiving-3/
I'm playing along with the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge - card theme - Thanks/Thanksgiving.  I was going to play along with the Global Design Project challenge blog (#GDP009) and their colour challenge but I was a bit late completing my card in time for the linkup deadline!
I have used one of my favourite stamp sets - Lighthearted Leaves.  If you are into colouring books you will love this stamp set too.  I think this makes a beautiful thank you card - and I agree with Simon Says - we all need to be thankful for our family and friends - and to say thank you when we get the opportunity.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #LightheartedLeaves #AWorldOfThanks #SimonSaysStampChallenge #ssswchallenge #GDP009

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa! I love the background you've created and the leaf is so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete