Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Happy Hootin' Birthday Miss Penelope

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Our adorable niece Penelope celebrated her third birthday on the weekend. I created this card using the owl from the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set as I know that she is a fan of Giggle and Hoot on the ABC Kids television channel.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
It was a fun card to make - and it was nice to use the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set for a project other than Halloween.  I have provided the instructions to this card in the latest edition of my e-newsletter.

If you would like to learn how to make this card send me an email requesting to join my e-newsletter list (it is free to join).  My email address is lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com
My monthly e-newsletter has Stampin' Up! news, details for classes that I am running, product tips and a project that I have designed with instructions.

Check out the products I have used below for this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #HowloweenTreat #CelebrateToday #Woodland #BigShot #ABCKids #GiggleandHoot

No comments:

Post a Comment