Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Getting ready for Christmas with Embellished Ornaments

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
As you know I have started my Christmas cards a bit earlier this year.  Usually I get to December and stress out as I have so much going on - so I'm trying to be a very good girl this year and be super organized!!  I've been coming up with some cards that have a simple layout.  It's a good idea to work out some simple Christmas cards that you can then go and make multiples of.  You can really speed things up once you have the design and measurements - then just do bulk lots of elements - eg. stamping out heaps of baubles for one session, then cutting baubles for another, tying lots of bows, putting the pieces together.

For this card I have used the Embellished Ornaments bundle - which included the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and the matching Delicate Ornaments thinlits dies.  This set is available in Clear Mount or Wood Mount.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
This was a bundle that I just had to have when I saw the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue and it really is a lovely set to work with. It is also a great set for getting a lot of Christmas cards made quickly - but with stunning effect.  I will have some more blog posts coming soon with cards made with this set.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to buy this stamp set you can shop online in my store - or contact me to place an order for you. 

Don't forget to check out the new weekly deals tomorrow!

Happy crafting!

Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #EmbellishedOrnaments #SoftlyFalling

No comments:

Post a Comment