Sunday, 30 August 2015

Birthday Party Bags

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I cannot believe that my eldest daughter is about to turn 10. Double digits. I know this is such a cliche - but it really feels like it was just yesterday that she was born. So I guess we can use that other saying - time flies when you are having fun! So over the weekend we have been celebrating her birthday with her school friends who came over for a slumber party. I made these lovely party bags for the girls with the Gift Bag Punch Board.  Oh my goodness - how quick and easy it is to whip up the bags!
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I have used up some pretty Designer Series Paper that I had (great way to get through papers you have been hoarding!).  Pretty colours for 'tween girls. I teamed the bags with coordinating coloured ribbons and Hello Honey die-cut butterflies from the Bold Butterflies framelits.  So so simple.  I think I will be making some of these for Christmas this year.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend and managed to find some time for crafting fun.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

#GiftBagPunchBoard #BoldButterfly #StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia

No comments:

Post a Comment