Sunday, 12 July 2015

Scrapbooking Class - Saturday 25th July

Here is a sneaky peek for my scrapbooking class that is coming up. We are doing a double page layout.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
To participate in this class you will need to book and prepay by this Saturday 18th July.  This is so that I can order materials and prepare the kits for the class.

Class Date: Saturday 25th July
Time: 1.00pm-4.00pm (if needs be we can go overtime).
Where: My home, Cameron Park
Cost: Total cost $45 ($20 for class + $25 for kit, adhesives, embellishments etc).

RSVP: Bookings for this event are essential with payment by the 18th July. Contact me via email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com or mobile: 0479 196 781 to RSVP and I will supply you with my direct deposit details and home address.

I hope you can come along to this class!

Happy crafting and hugs,
Lisa Hodge - The InkyDinkyDuck xx

#scrapbooking #class #StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia

No comments:

Post a Comment