Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Thoughtful Flowers

This is one of the projects we did in my colouring card class that was held last Saturday. For this card we used watercolour pencils and a blender pen to colour the stamped flower image. By colouring with a blender pen you can build depth to the image.  It is a technique that I really enjoy and find relaxing.

I am hoping to run this class again soon as I've had some requests from those who couldn't make the class the other day.  Please let me know if you are interested in attending and I will try to organise a date that suits most.

Here are the elements below that we used to create this card - you can shop online in my store or contact me to place an order.  The stamp set "Best Thoughts" is a Stampin' Rewards set.  Find out how you can receive Stampin' Rewards here.  You can use your Stampin' Rewards to purchase this awesome stamp set.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Other news:
Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue Launch Party is on this Sunday 28th June.  If you haven't already RSVP'd but would like to attend can you please let me know ASAP - Email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com or Mobile: 0479 196 781

Join Now! - Last few days to grab the extra stamp sets (of your choice) by joining Stampin' Up!  This really is a fantastic promotion - hurry as it finishes 30th June.

Wednesday - new Weekly Deals will be up tomorrow morning.  Check back to see what bargains are available!

Happy crafting!

Lisa xx

#JoinTheFun #StampinUpDemonstrator #FreeStampSets
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #StampinRewards #BestThoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment