Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Join The Fun & Receive Free Stamp Sets!!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/jointhefun

Wow! Stampin' Up! have launched one of the best offers I've seen for those who are interested in joining the fun of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  You can join Stampin' Up! for just $169 and you will receive:

  • Promotion Period: 2 June-30 June, 2015 - New recruits who join during the promotion period will receive their CHOICE OF TWO STAMP SETS from the new 2015-2016 annual catalogue for FREE in their Starter Kit.
  • This is in addition to the $235 worth of products that you can choose in your Starter Kit. Build your Starter Kit your way!
  • You receive a business supply pack valued at $80
Why you will love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?
  • FUN, FUN & more FUN. Did I say fun, yes I did. Active social media groups, local team crafting nights, free tutorials and product demonstrations.
  • Stampin Up is for everyone from the hobbyist just wanting to get your craft a little cheaper, to those of us wanting to pay for a family holiday or even as your main income, the choice is yours.
If you are interested please talk to me.  I can give you all of the information you need about being a demonstrator.  I have so enjoyed my experiences so far, made some wonderful friends and have been able to fund my stamping obsession!

Have fun checking out and ordering products from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!

Hugs,
Lisa xx

#JoinTheFun  #StampinUpAustralia  #StampinUp #Australia #StampinUpDemonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment