Monday, 15 June 2015

Eclectic Butterfly

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Here's a card I created using the Butterfly Basics and Kinda Eclectic stamp sets.  I was lucky enough to be invited to teach a workshop at the Scrap Slavery retreat that was held over the weekend - I taught this card and a Berry Basket project.

This card has lots and lots of layers and texture to it - and the butterflies are stunning. Check below to see the Stampin' Up! products that I have used to create this card.  The products are available in my online store.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx




#2015-2016 #AnnualCatalogue #StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #ButterflyBasics #KindaEclectic #BigShot

No comments:

Post a Comment