These are the swaps that I made - I've used the faux tearing technique. As I am a very time poor mummy, I needed to make something that I could do in bulk fairly quickly. To complete 50 of these I implemented a production line!
- Whisper white panels cut to the same size
- Tearing some white photo copy paper and laying it down on scrap. I then slipped in two WW panels under the torn photocopy paper and placed some washi tape on the torn paper to hold it in place.
- Then using my brayer and chosen inkpad - I rolled the brayer over the exposed cardstock. The torn photocopy hides the middle of the WW panels.
- I found that I could do 2 panels of WW at a time - and could then slip the panels out and then slip new panels under, however I could only do this change over 3 times before the photocopy paper started to leak the ink.
- I didn't mind having to tear more photocopy paper as it was a good chance to change colours. In the end I had quite a few swaps in multiple colours which was nice as the ladies were able to pick their favourite colour.
- I then stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink the lace flower from Petal Potpourri stamp set and the sentiment from Hello Life stamp set (one of my favourite stamp sets!).
- Last part of the production line was adhering with glue dots sequins and stars.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Please contact me if you have any questions about this technique.
Don't forget the amazing deals from the retirement list. The items on the retirement list are up to 50% off in price too!! Get in quick - items on the list always sell out quickly and they are strictly only while stocks last.
The best way to grab them is to visit my online store and place your order as soon as possible.
Or contact me via email or mobile and let me know if you would like me to place an urgent order for you.
#StampinUpAustralia #StampinUp #Australia # WeeklyDeals #RetirementList #PetalPotpourri #HelloLife #FauxTearing #swaps #InspireCreateShare2015