Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Weekly Deals - 8th April - If you have a Big Shot you will love the deals here!

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Check out the great deals available this week from Stampin' Up!®.  Every Wednesday
Stampin' Up!® make available a selection of products at a discounted price.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Oh my goodness! I think this would have to be my favourite Weekly Deals yet! Every week I get a pleasant surprise to see what is on a super duper special - well my jaw nearly hit the floor to see the amazing Big Shot Magnetic Platform on such a great special, as well as some of my favourite framelit sets!! So grab these awesome deals this week - this weekly special finishes next Tuesday 14th April.

Other news:
Don't forget the Bonus Bundles deals that Stampin' Up! has available until April 17th. Check out the bundles in my Online Store - you save 15% off by getting stamp sets and their coordinating punches or framelits together.


Clearance Rack: Awesome bargains up to 80% off!

The Retirement List will be released on 21st April.  Retiring products from the Annual Catalogue and Occasions Catalogue will be available until the 1st June only while stocks last.  So check out my blog on the 21st for the retirement list and grab retiring products fast!

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx
#StampinUpAustralia #BonusBundles #BigShot #Punch #StampinUp #MagneticPlatform #FlowerFair #RetirementList #Framelits #WeeklyDeals

No comments:

Post a Comment