Sunday, 19 April 2015

Something Lacy Coloured

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
You may remember my blog post the other day featuring the "Something Lacy" background stamp.  Well here is a work in progress using the same stamp.  So far I've stamped the image onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock with Jet Black Staz On ink.  I've then coloured the image with Stampin' Write Markers from my Many Marvellous Markers set.  The markers are water-based so this is why I have stamped the image with the Staz On ink - the water in the markers will not react with the permanent Staz On ink - this way I achieve really bright colour without any black ink bleeding into the image.  The markers also have dual tips - one with a very fine point to get into small spots and the other with a brush tip - lots of fun to colour with.

Ink Pads: Staz On Jet Black Pad 101406
Cardstock: Whisper white cardstock 106549
Pens: Many Marvellous Markers 131264 or available in smaller colour sets or individual pens.
Cleaner: StazOn Cleaner 109196

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Another tip: if you use Staz On Ink - make sure you clean it with the Staz On Cleaner.  As Staz On is a permanent ink you need this special cleaner to remove all of the ink from your stamps properly.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this work in progress.  I will post a pic when I complete this project :)
Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

Don't forget:
Clearance Rack: Awesome bargains up to 80% off!

The Retirement List will be released on 21st April.  Retiring products from the Annual Catalogue and Occasions Catalogue will be available until the 1st June only while stocks last.  So check out my blog on the 21st for the retirement list and grab retiring products fast!

#StampinUpAustralia  #StampinUp #RetirementList #SomethingLacy #StazOn #ManyMarvellousMarkers #StampinWriteMarkers

No comments:

Post a Comment