Thursday, 30 April 2015

New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2015-2016

Well I have had the most amazing day at the Stampin' Up! South Pacific Convention. The convention runs till Saturday night and is an amazing opportunity for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators to get together and learn about new products,  techniques and ideas - from Stampin' Up! trainers and also fellow demonstrators.
It is also so much FUN! Today started with all of the attendees swapping projects. A wonderful way to meet new people, chat, and get into the spirit of sharing. I made 46 swaps so I received 46 different projects from wonderful people.
Then we moved inside to the arena and had fantastic presentations from the interim CEO of Stampin' Up! , as well as Stampin' Up! Trainers. 
Another fun thing about convention is the Prize Patrol. Every attendee receives an armband with a particular Stampin' Up! Colour - if your colour is called out you win an amazing prize such as a stamp set and ribbon bundled together.  It feels like an Oprah show!
But probably the most exciting thing today is receiving our copy of the new upcoming 2015-2016 annual Stampin' Up!  Catalogue.  It is so cool getting to see the products that are going to be available on the 2nd June!!!  I love love love being a demonstrator and having the perk of getting my hands on the catalogue early!! Talk to me if you are interested in becoming a  demonstrator - I  can honestly say that there are so many benefits - the top being the friendships I have made and the inspiration it has given me in the creation of my own craft.
Well I'm off to bed.  So looking forward to the next day of convention!
For now happy crafting!
Lisa xx
#Convention #SouthPacific #annualcatalogue #2015-2016 #StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia

No comments:

Post a Comment