Monday, 20 April 2015

Dad's Birthday Card

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Last week my Dad celebrated his birthday.  Here is the card I made for him using the Starburst Sayings set and the Flashback Designer Series Paper.  Really happy with how this card came together.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I added some Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers to the card - I think they are a really fun detail.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card.  Here are the ingredients I've used to create it.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the retirement list. The items on the retirement list are reduced in price too!! Get in quick when the list goes up as items on the list sell out quickly and they are strictly only while stocks last.

Happy crafting!
Lisa
#StampinUpAustralia  #StampinUp #StarburstSayings #StarburstFramelits #ChevronBorder #FlashbackDesignerSeriesPaper #RetirementList

No comments:

Post a Comment