Friday, 24 April 2015

A Smoosh For Mum

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Here's another card created with a "smooshed" background. Check out my previous posts on this technique:
Smooshing Dotty Angles Card 1
Smooshing Dotty Angles Card 2

Mother's Day is just around the corner. I had fun dressing up this pretty background with the Mum's Love stamp set and my favourite flower stamp set of the moment Petal Potpourri.  The matching punch (Flower Medallion Punch) for the Petal Potpourri set is on sale in the Weekly Deals (ending this Tuesday 28th).

So check out these gorgeous Occasions Catalogue goodies in my Online Store and also grab a bargain in the Retiring Products List.

I'd love to see the Mother's Day projects you are creating with Stampin' Up! products. 

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx
#StampinUpAustralia #StampinUp #Smooshing #Technique #RetirementList #MumsLove #PetalPotpourri #FlowerMedallion

No comments:

Post a Comment