I have used one of the free Sale-A-Bration stamp sets for this card - Big Day Stamp Set (Wood 139109 or Clear 139112). During Sale-A-Bration you can get a free Sale-A-Bration product of your choice when you spend $90 on any Stampin' Up! products. I love how versatile this stamp set is - you can make great cards for men, women, and children!
I've coloured the stamp set with Blendabilities pens - you can also claim Blendabilities pen sets as a free Sale-A-Bration item - how cool is that?!!
Other elements include using the Big Shot and Chalk Talk Framelits and the Designer Series Paper - Birthday Bash (p.12 of the brand new Occasions Catalogue). The papers are gorgeous in this set - and some of the included papers include gold foil-embossed designs (you may be able to make it out in this photo above some of the gold balloons).
Hope you have enjoyed seeing this card. Would love to hear your thoughts or see some crafting projects that you are making with Stampin' Up! products.
Hostess Club - Jump In Now And Grab At Least 3 Sale-A-Bration Products As Well As Other Free Goodies!!
Be a part of the Duck Club! Check out my special Hostess club that you can be a part of and receive Hostess benefits without even having a party.
Sale-A-Bration Only Duck Club - runs January to end of March 2015
One of my customers had a brilliant idea with Sale-A-Bration so I will share with you and see what you think... They are really keen to get a few of the free Sale-A-Bration items but wanted to spread out their purchases over the 3 month period of Sale-A-Bration so they have asked if I will run a Sale-A-Bration Only Hostess Club to run from January to the end of March. That way they can get at least 3 Sale-A-Bration items and also get to be the hostess one of the months and have $50 free to spend. During Sale-A-Bration any order over $90 earns you a free Sale-A-Bration item of your choice - and it goes up by $90 lots - so if you spend $180 you get 2 Sale-A-Bration items.
So for this club to run there will be 3 places available - each person will spend a minimum of $100 each month- and each person will be the hostess for one of the months in the 3 month period. If you are having a workshop consider being a part of the club as your workshop sales will increase your hostess benefits (eg. as a club hostess you get $50 automatically to spend but your workshop dollars if you had a $100 party for example would bump you up to $100 hostess dollars). If you would like to check out the Hostess Rewards see below. During Sale-A-Bration there are even more benefits for Hostesses - if your party sales go over $400 you get an extra $40 on top of the Hostess Dollars (so think of being in the Club as a head start on hostess rewards you are already $300 along!).
So get in quick if you would like to be a part of this Club - spots will go fast! Sale-A-Bration really is the best time of year to build up your supplies and get some awesome freebies in the process! Please pass this on to friends who may be interested in doing this as well. I have listed the details of this Club below - but please contact me to discuss if you have any questions or would like to grab one of the spots.
You’re invited to join the InkyDinkyDuck Sale-A-Bration Only Hostess Club
* Receive at least 3 Sale-A-Bration items over the 3 month period (stamps, papers, ribbons, Blendabilities, Project Life items)
* Gradually build up your Stamps, Papers, Tools, Project Life etc without large expense – only $100 per month product purchase of your choice from my online store
* Earn FREE Hostess products or Hostess Dollars without having to host a party in your home
* receive free tutorials from me
* be a part of a club with fellow lovers of craft
* be a part of this club wherever you live in Australia!How does it work?
The club runs for 3 months (January through to the end of March 2015) and each month you will be required to make a minimum online monthly purchase of $100 of Stampin' Up! products (plus postage) from current Stampin' Up! catalogues, my online shop or My Digital Studio downloads. Orders must be placed by 20th day of the month using the hostess code I provide for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Each month a club member receives free Hostess Shopping Dollars and the opportunity to earn exclusive “Hostess Only” Stamp Sets or any other products that take their fancy. Each member gets this opportunity once during the club period.
- The minimum hostess benefits you will receive on your month will be $50 worth of Stampin’ Up! product of your choice for FREE.
- You can place a larger order on your hostess month, collect orders from friends or host a party to ‘bump up’ your Hostess Benefits to the next Level.
- Free bi-monthly tutorials via email - Cards, Scrapbook pages, Project Life pages or 3D projects.
- Receive any new Catalogues for free when they are released
- Surprise product gifts from me throughout the year.
- At the completion of each club every member will receive a thank you gift from me.
- For those local to Cameron Park NSW (in Newcastle / Lake Macquarie / Maitland area) – enjoy my free club get togethers, catalogue launches etc. Make new friends, be inspired and have lots of fun.
The Fine Print:
- You must commit to purchasing at least $100 + postage per month for the 3 month period duration of the club (January 2015 end of March 2015).
- You will be sent an email as to which month will be the month you receive hostess benefits.
- Regular Stampin' Up! postage & handling will be charged. That is $5.95 or 5% of your order total whichever is greater. If you are not able to collect your items from Cameron Park no problems, you can either place your order online or email your order to me and your order will be shipped direct to your door.
- Orders & payment are due by 25th day of each month. Payment via cash, direct deposit, PayPal or credit card. Online orders are credit card only and can be placed anytime during the month via my Online Store once you have received the hostess code for that month.
Interested!!! To reserve you spot give me a call on:
0479 196 781 or email me before it's too late!!
Happy New Year! And Happy Crafting!