Monday, 29 December 2014

Gift Box Punch Board & January Class

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Hi Everyone, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas.  I have been offline for a bit celebrating with family. Here is one of my favourite projects from recent weeks - making gift boxes! These have been fantastic for making a little gift much more special - and they can be made in different sizes (up to 10cm/4 inches side dimension).  Use whatever designer series paper or cardstock you fancy with the punch board to suit the occasion.  I have created Christmas themed boxes here - but you could easily make boxes for any occasion - Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, kids parties, birthdays, baby gifts etc.

January Stampin' Up! Class
Would you like to learn how to make these gorgeous boxes? Come along to my class in January where we will be making a gift box along with another project.  Also  you will get to check out the new Occasions Catalogue, Sale-A-Bration Catalogue and see some of the gorgeous products from these catalogues!!

Class Details
When: Saturday 10th January 2015
Time: 9.30am-11.30am
Place: My home - Cameron Park, NSW 2285 (located in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland area)
Cost: $15 for class - you get to complete 2 projects.
RSVP: by Thursday 8th January to Email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com or Mobile: 0479 196 781

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Gift Box Punch Board 135863
Contact me if you would like to purchase this punch board or click here to shop online.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

Hope you enjoyed seeing this project.
Happy Crafting!
Lisa xx
What else is happening with the InkyDinkyDuck at the moment?: Don't forget these great specials available in my online store.



http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

 
Holiday Catalogue Finishes 5th January: Grab any Christmas items you want for next year before they disappear forever!
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
 
Upcoming New Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration!
The new Occasions 2015 Catalogue starts on the 6th January - and guess what? It is starts the same day as Sale-A-Bration!!!  Sale-A-Bration runs from the 6th January through to the 31st March - and Stampin' Up! give free products.  For every $90 spent you get to choose one of the free Sale-A-Bration products (and trust me!!!  they are AWESOME!!!!!).

I just love this new Occasions Catalogue - I think I pretty much want all of it!!  The catalogue will be available online from the 6th January - but if you would like one in your hands before then contact me now!  Ring or text 0479 196 781 or email me lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment