Friday, 7 November 2014

Project Life - Capture the moments of the season

Here's a great video that shows how Project Life works.  Grab some Project Life cards, some photos, some embellishments, do a bit of journalling - and there you have it - a beautiful page of memories captured.  Easy peasey and it looks fantastic.
There are lots of different Project Life cards and embellishment accessories for capturing different moments - babies, love & weddings, and of course Christmas!  Check out the different kits and accessories in my online shop.  There are lots of photos to show you what is included in the kits.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx
P.S. Don't forget:

  • Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 15th November. Christmas Cards - Time 1.30pm-3.30pm. Held at my home in Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle NSW area. What do you get? Complete 2 projects for $15, all materials included, and tea/coffee.  Please RSVP by Thursday 13th November and I will give you my address. 
  • Merry Star Decoration Class  When: Saturday 29th November  Time: 9am-12noon
    Place: My home, Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle Area, NSW 2285.
    Cost: $55 - you will need to pay this up front when you book in as I will need to order the kit before the class date.  Cost covers kit, postage, use of my adhesives on the day, tea, coffee, munchies.  The whole kit is yours to take away with you at the end of the class - so whatever we don't get finished you can do at home.
    Bookings and payment - need to be made by:  Sunday 16th November
    Please contact me to make a booking and payment for the class - phone: 0479 196 781 or email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com 
    Booking payment can be made by direct deposit, PayPal or cash to me by the 16th November. Contact me for details.
  • Duck To Your Door - Free Card and Stamp Classes To You Wherever You Are In Australia -  I'm so excited to announce a new style of classes that I am offering to my wonderful customers.  Whenever or wherever - you can enjoy some stamping fun!  I really want to show you how to get the best value for money with a stamp set - and create lots of things using that one stamp set. Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment