Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Now is the time to join Stampin' Up! Score a fantastic deal and save heaps of cash!!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/jointhefun
From the 24th of November 2014 - 2nd December 2014 you can get $235 of Stampin' Up! products for only $126.75 by joining my Stampin' Up! team.
  • You get $235 of Stampin Up Product from our current catalogues. 
  • You choose the products you want in your kit.  
  • You can join just to get your own products at a discount (20% minimum) or to earn a little extra income, it's really up to you. 
  • There are no lock in contracts so there really is nothing to lose, only something to gain. 
  • You get to preorder new products from upcoming catalogues.
  • You receive exclusive tutorials from me.
  • If you live local to me you would also be invited to my free creative team meetings. It is so much fun getting to create with like-minded people and share ideas. Most importantly you make new friends!
  • There are some other benefits to this deal (contact me and I will let you know - trust me they are awesome!!!). 
To register you interest simply email me with your name and phone number and we can have a chat. Cant wait ,then click HERE to join y team today I would love you to join in the fun with our team of lovely ladies.
 
Love to hear from you.
Lisa xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment