Wednesday, 19 November 2014

New deals for this week - 19th November

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Check out the great deals available this week from Stampin' Up!®.  Every Wednesday
Stampin' Up!® make available a selection of products at a discounted price.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
 To grab one of these great deals shop in my online store 

Just a reminder of what is happening at the moment with Stampin' Up! :
  • Don't forget the competition I have running till the 28th November.  For more details click here. There is a wonderful prize up for grabs!
  • Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 29th November. Christmas Cards - Time 9.30am-11.30am. Held at my home in Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle NSW area. What do you get? Complete 2 projects for $15, all materials included, and tea/coffee.  Please RSVP by Thursday 27th November and I will give you my address.
  • Duck To Your Door - Free Card and Stamp Classes To You Wherever You Are In Australia -  I'm so excited to announce a new style of classes that I am offering to my wonderful customers.  Whenever or wherever - you can enjoy some stamping fun!  I really want to show you how to get the best value for money with a stamp set - and create lots of things using that one stamp set. Read more here. 
Happy crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment