Friday, 14 November 2014

New Chance To Win Some Stampin' Up! Goodies! Quick!! This Competition Only Runs For 2 Weeks

I have a new competition running this month and there is a box of Stampin' Up! goodies as the prize.  Included in the box I have some ink pads, designer series paper, card stock, and some bling! The prize is worth around $50.  Interested??  This will be a great early Christmas present for a lucky winner.

So how can you win??  I am running a prize draw. Complete any of the things on the list below and you get entries into the draw.  Some on the list will give you extra entries into the prize draw.

  • Place an order for Stampin' Up! products with me (online via my shop or contact me) up to $50 value receive one entry into the prize draw.
  • Place an order for Stampin' Up! products with me (online via my shop or contact me) over $50 value and up to $100 value receive two entries into the prize draw.
  • Place an order for Stampin' Up! products with me (online via my shop or contact me) over $100 value receive four entries into the prize draw.
  • Make a booking to hold a workshop during Sale-A-Bration (runs 6th January 2015 till 31st March 2015) - receive 5 entries into the prize draw.  Contact me if you would like to book a workshop in.
  • BONUS: Place any order value above AND make a workshop booking - receive an extra 5 entries on top. (eg. if you ordered over $100 and make a workshop booking you would get 4 + 5 + 5=14  entries).

Rules: Some rules apply so this is what you need to do to go in the draw:
1. For Orders: Shop in my online store http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck  OR contact me via mobile 0479 196 781 OR email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com
2. To Make A Workshop Booking: Contact me via mobile 0479 196 781 OR email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com
3. Competition runs from Friday 14th November 2014 and finishes midnight Friday 28th November 2014.
4. Orders or workshop bookings need to be completed by midnight Friday 28th November 2014.
5. Only open to customers in Australia.
Customers who complete the rules above will go into the draw.
Draw will take place Saturday 29th November and the winner notified.
This prize has been selected by me. I will cover postage of the prize anywhere in Australia.

Hope you enjoy this competition!!!
Happy Crafting,
Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment