Thursday, 27 November 2014

Karen's Birthday Card + Don't Forget My Competition Finishes Friday 28th November At Midnight!!

Here is a card that I made for my dear friend Karen.  Some of the elements used include:
Stamp Set: Bloom With Hope (special hostess only stamp set - host a workshop and you can get this fantastic stamp set)
Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers: Rich Razzleberry Assortment 131003; Old Olive Assortment 130999; Daffodil Delight Assortment 130998
Framelits: Chalk Talk Framelits Die 129983
Punches: Tag Topper Scalloped Punch 133324;Punch Corner Project Life 135346
Ribbon: Hello Honey 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon 133671
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White.
Designer Series Paper: Flowerpot 133698 (yellow paper), (rich razzleberry paper is a retired paper).

I do love Rich Razzleberry - it is one of my favourite colours.
***************************************************
WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!
Don't forget the competition I have running till the 28th November (ends midnight).  I have a box of Stampin' Up! goodies as the prize.  Included in the box I have some ink pads, designer series paper, card stock, and some bling! The prize is worth around $50.  Interested??  This will be a great early Christmas present for a lucky winner. Check out the competition here - it is easy to enter!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment