Sunday, 2 November 2014

Gift Card Die - An Easy Way To Dress Up A Gift Card

Gift Cards for birthdays, Christmas, housewarmings etc are a great way to give someone something they need, but they can look a little bit like a last minute gift.  Here's a way to dress gift cards up for anytime of year and make them that little bit more special.
I hope you enjoy this video.  Contact me if you would lie to purchase the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies (135854) or shop online by clicking here.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa xx
P.S. Just a reminder of what is happening at the moment with Stampin' Up! :

  • Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 15th November. Time 1.30pm-3.30pm. Held at my home in Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle NSW area. What do you get? Complete 2 projects for $15, all materials included, and tea/coffee.  Please RSVP by Thursday 13th November and I will give you my address.
  • Duck To Your Door - Free Card and Stamp Classes To You Wherever You Are In Australia -  I'm so excited to announce a new style of classes that I am offering to my wonderful customers.  Whenever or wherever - you can enjoy some stamping fun!  I really want to show you how to get the best value for money with a stamp set - and create lots of things using that one stamp set. Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment