Last weekend at my free workshop we had fun using the Envelope Punch Board to make our own envelopes. Everyone enjoyed seeing how easy it was to make your own customized envelope - can you believe it makes 66 different sized envelopes?!! Plus it really is a lot of punches in one package. Do you need to round the corners of photos or cardstock? - do this with the punch board!
Want some more information on this wonderful product - contact me.
So here's a quick update on what is happening at the moment:
- Check out the Weekly Deals & Clearance Rack for some products at reduced prices.
- Don't forget to enter my competition when you shop online with me. You may very well win the Good Greetings Stamp Set!
Some rules apply so this is what you need to do to go in the draw:
1. Shop in my online store http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck
2. Enter the Hostess Code PGDZEPMP and click on Apply (see image below on how to do this)
3. Orders for this Hostess Code need to be completed online by midnight Saturday 25th September 2014.
4. Only open to customers in Australia.
Customers who complete the rules above will go into the draw.
Draw will take place Sunday 26th October and the winner notified.
I will cover postage of the Good Greetings Stamp Set anywhere in Australia.
- Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 18th October. Time 9.30-11.30am.
Held at my home in Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle NSW area.
What do you get? Complete 2 projects for $15, all materials included,
and tea/coffee. Please RSVP
by Thursday 16th October. Click here for more info.
- Would you like to book a workshop with me? - you get to enjoy all the hostess benefits and you can get the Good Greetings Stamp Set as an extra bonus till October 31st. Find out more here.
- Would you love to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator? Well now is a
great time to do this. As an extra bonus you get a free pack of
designer series paper every month for six months. Click here to find out more on this promotion.