Thursday, 30 October 2014

Happy 99th Birthday To My Nanna

Wow! What a milestone. It was my Nanna's 99th birthday yesterday. She is such an amazing woman and a big part of our lives.  Love my Nan so much!
Here is the card I created for her birthday using the Blended Bloom stamp.  You may remember my work in progress on blending the flower with the Blendabilities pens - well this is the same flower completed.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/
I've coloured the Blended Bloom (Blended Bloom 135906) flower with the Cherry Cobbler (Code 130995) assortment and the Daffodil Delight Assortment (Code 130998).  I do love the Cherry Cobbler pens in particular - the colour is so vivid and I think it will be great for colouring my Christmas stamps.  I've also added some sparkle to the flower with some Dazzling Details (Code 124117).
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/
I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card.  I really loved making this for my Nan.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx
P.S. Just a reminder of what is happening at the moment with Stampin' Up! :

  • Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 15th November. Time 1.30pm-3.30pm. Held at my home in Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle NSW area. What do you get? Complete 2 projects for $15, all materials included, and tea/coffee.  Please RSVP by Thursday 13th November and I will give you my address.
  • Duck To Your Door - Free Card and Stamp Classes To You Wherever You Are In Australia -  I'm so excited to announce a new style of classes that I am offering to my wonderful customers.  Whenever or wherever - you can enjoy some stamping fun!  I really want to show you how to get the best value for money with a stamp set - and create lots of things using that one stamp set. Read more here. 
  • Would you love to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator? Well now is a
    great time to do this. As an extra bonus you get a free pack of
    designer series paper every month for six months.  Click here to find out more on this promotion. This promotion ends tomorrow - 31st October so get in quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment