Saturday, 4 October 2014

Free Cardmaking & Stamping Workshop Tomorrow

I still have a couple of spots available tomorrow (Sunday 5th October) for my free workshop celebrating World Cardmaking Day
Time: 1.30pm
Please ring me ASAP (Mobile 0479 196 781) if you would like to come along and I will give you my address.  The workshop will be held in my home at Cameron Park, NSW (near Edgeworth, Glendale area in Lake Macquarie / Newcastle).
Come and enjoy some stamping and cardmaking fun.  You will see how easy it is to create a beautiful card.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/
There will also be the opportunity to win some stamping goodies and have afternoon tea.  
Lisa xx

P.S. Here's a quick update on what is happening at the moment:

  •  Stampin' Up! is so excited about this year's World Cardmaking Day, that we're having an amazing 15% off sale on some of your favourite products! From 1-6 October,  you'll be able to purchase select ink, paper, envelopes, and adhesive-all at a 15% discount! Select stamps are 20%!
  • Once again I am offering the chance to win the Good Greetings Stamp Set! (already own this set? Don't worry I have a special prize for those who have this set already). Get your orders in Online via my online store to go in the draw to win this fantastic stamp set in your choice of Wood Mount or Clear Mount.
  • Would you like to book a workshop with me? - you get to enjoy all the hostess benefits and can get the Good Greetings Stamp Set as an extra bonus till October 31st. Find out more here.
  • Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 18th October. Time 9.30-11.30am. 2 projects for $15, all materials included, and tea/coffee. Please RSVP by Thursday 16th October.  Please let me know if you would be interested in evening card classes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment