Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Card Class Saturday 18th October 2014 - Let's Start Some Christmas Fun!

Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 18th October. Time 9.30-11.30am. Held at my home in Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle NSW area.
What do you get? Complete 2 projects for $15, all materials included, and tea/coffee.
Please RSVP by Thursday 16th October.
Can't make it this day? Please let me know if you would be interested in evening card classes or alternative dates too.
Here's a sneak peak of what we will be making:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/
As you can see - we will be doing something Christmasy (time to start getting prepared - can you believe there are only 12 weeks to go??!!!!) and a card totally not related to the silly season!

If you cannot make it to my classes but are keen to make my cards - keep your eyes on my blog - I will be offering Card Class By Mail... Great for my inky friends living around Australia! Yes this little InkyDinkyDuck can fly classes to your door!!


So here's a quick update on what is happening at the moment:
  •  Don't forget to enter my competition when you shop online with me. You may very well win the Good Greetings Stamp Set! 
    Some rules apply so this is what you need to do to go in the draw:
    1. Shop in my online store http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck
    2. Enter the Hostess Code PGDZEPMP and click on Apply (see image below on how to do this)
    3. Orders for this Hostess Code need to be completed online by midnight Saturday 25th September 2014.
    4. Only open to customers in Australia.
    Customers who complete the rules above will go into the draw.
    Draw will take place Sunday 26th October and the winner notified.
    I will cover postage of the Good Greetings Stamp Set anywhere in Australia.
  • Would you like to book a workshop with me? - you get to enjoy all the hostess benefits and you can get the Good Greetings Stamp Set as an extra bonus till October 31st. Find out more here.
  • Would you love to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator? Well now is a great time to do this. As an extra bonus you get a free pack of designer series paper every month for six months.  Click here to find out more on this promotion.
Please contact me if you would like any more information.
Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment