Sunday, 26 October 2014

And The Winner Is ...

Drumroll .... and the winner is Janice O from Glendale, NSW!  Janice is the lucky winner of The Good Greetings stamp set. I hope Janice enjoys this wonderful stamp set. Thank you to my lovely customers who entered my competition this month. 

Here is a picture of Miss Lottie. She had a wonderful time helping to draw the winner's name out this morning!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/
 Just a reminder of what is happening at the moment with Stampin' Up! and my classes:
  • Duck To Your Door - Free Card and Stamp Classes To You Wherever You Are In AustraliaI'm so excited to announce a new style of classes that I am offering to my wonderful customers.  Whenever or wherever - you can enjoy some stamping fun!  I really want to show you how to get the best value for money with a stamp set - and create lots of things using that one stamp set. Read more here.
  • Want to learn some techniques and have fun? Come to my next Card Class on Saturday 15th November. Time 9.30-11.30am.
    Held at my home in Cameron Park, Lake Macquarie / Newcastle NSW area.
    What do you get? Complete 2 projects for $15, all materials included,
    and tea/coffee. Please RSVP by Thursday 13th October
  • Would you love to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator? Well now is a
    great time to do this. As an extra bonus you get a free pack of
    designer series paper every month for six months.  Click here to find out more on this promotion.
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment