What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Colour coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets
Classic Stampin' Pads:
Baked Brown Sugar
Here's some of my colouring - they are works in progress, but I think this helps show the dimension you can create with these pens as you work. I just love how vibrant the colours are!
Bottom image: Blended Bloom (Wood Mount Only 135906), Memento Ink Pad 132708, Stampin' Blendabilities Cherry Cobbler Assortment 130995, Color Lifter 129369
Are you interested in having a class on Blendabilities? Contact me today. Don't forget you can order these either online through my store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/ or contact me via email or my mobile 0479 196 781.
So here's a quick update on what else is happening at the moment:
- This Sunday October 5th I am having a free workshop to celebrate World Card Making Day - click here to find out more. I'd love for you to come along! RSVP to me by this Thursday.
- Would you like to book a workshop with me? - you get to enjoy all the hostess benefits and you can get the Good Greetings Stamp Set as an extra bonus till October 31st. Find out more here.