Monday, 11 August 2014

Project Life - I think I could get addicted to this...

I will say this - I am not a scrapbooker! I've always thought it takes too long and too much effort to put a photo on a page in the traditional scrapbooking way. 
BUT.... I've discovered that the new Project Life products offered by Stampin' Up! are a great way to get my photos into an album - but also have fun with colour, texture and spaces for journaling about events - FAST!!! Here's a page that I created with some gorgeous photos of my little boy Thomas and his buddy Kaden.  I have slipped in some Project Life cards, popped on some Project Life embellishments and added some journaling.  Easy!!

So what is Project Life? It is a way to help busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way.

It couldn't be simpler: slip photos, mementos, and journaling into an album with Photo Pocket Pages. That alone will give you fabulous results (no scissors or glue required!); if you want to do more you can embellish your photos or cards with Project Life accessory packs or stamps. Stampin' Up!'s Project Life accessory packs are designed to coordinate perfectly with our card collections which makes stepping things up super simple.

Want to know more about Project Life? - check out the products available at my online store or contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment