Sunday, 10 August 2014

Kinda fun sketch challenge

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck/
Recently I was able to participate in a couple of card challenges.  The first challenge was to use some retired designer series paper just handed to us.  The second was to use a sketch as the basis for a card design. I decided to combine both challenges into one card! Orange isn't a go to colour for me so I had fun using this retired DSP.  Loved combining it in this card with black, crumb cake and old olive.
Stamp set: Kinda Eclectic (available in Wood-Mount 135347 or Clear-Mount 135350)
Big Shot 113439Embossing Folder:  Folder Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 132187
Dies:
Circles Collection Framelits Die 130911, Starburst Framelits Die 132967
Punches: Elegant Butterfly Punch 127526,  Small Butterfly Punch 129406
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Tuxedo Black
Bling: Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments 119246
Retired design series paper

Don't forget the Big Shot deal for August:

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1153

Two Choices:
1) Buy a Big Shot and get a free bundle (see my shop for bundle details).
  and/or
2) Buy a discounted bundle at a 15% discount.

Visit my online shop now to find out more on this deal. Or contact me on my mobile 0479 196 781 or email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com

Happy Crafting! Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment