Saturday, 16 August 2014

Hello There - Another Sketch Challenge

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=lisa.gai.hodge%40gmail.com&phone=0479+196+781
You may remember my post from the other day about a card challenge I participated in.  The first challenge was to use some retired designer series paper just handed to us.  The second was to use a sketch as the basis for a card design. I decided to combine both challenges into one card! Again the colours would not normally be what I would first pick to play with - but I really loved how this card turned out.
Stamp set: Hello There (available in Wood Mount 133919 or Clear 133922)
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper 133324
Die:  Circles Collection Framelits Die 130911
Twine:  Gold Baker's Twine 132975

Don't forget the Big Shot deal for August:

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1153

Two Choices:
1) Buy a Big Shot and get a free bundle (see my shop for bundle details).
  and/or
2) Buy a discounted bundle at a 15% discount.

Visit my online shop now to find out more on this deal. Or contact me on my mobile 0479 196 781 or email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com


Happy Crafting! Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment