Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Would You Like To Craft With Me?

Would you like to have a fun time creating with friends? I am available to run workshops at your house - where you and your friends get to play with Stampin' Up!'s wonderful products and everyone takes home a beautiful project that they have created.  Also - if you play the hostess - you get the opportunity to have hostess dollars to spend and get products at half price. Visit my webpage to find out more!

If you would like to attend regular classes I am running these at my home. Contact me if you would like to find out about coming along - Email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com or ring my mobile 0479 196 781.  Are you new to stamping? I run introductory classes to set you up with the skills to make your own cards.  Been stamping for a while? I have classes that will take your crafting to the next level!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck

So what are you waiting for?!!  Contact me now.  Let's get crafty!!!
Hugs,
Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment